Disbursement documents flow from university departments to the Accounts Payable section of the Controller's Office. This section is responsible for researching and interpreting policies pertaining to university expenditures and then training university personnel so they can use them to make payments to university vendors and to answer questions from vendors about the payments.... Read More

For more information or if you have questions related to Accounts Payable visit our Contact Information.